Cotswold Carp Farm is a set within 16 acres, with 9 lakes on the quiet edge of Bourton-on-the-Water. As well as the small caravan site, we now have a 2 berth Loft apartment available.
The apartment is modern with a bedroom, bathroom with a shower and an open plan kitchen and sitting room. There is a balcony to sit out on to overlook the lakes and watch all of the wildlife.
We are an easy, flat 10 minute walk back into the village centre for all of the riverside pubs, restaurants and amenities.
‘Herons Nest’ is a 2 berth Loft Apartment. It is open all year around and is a weekly let (Saturday – Saturday) in the high season. Off season different lengths of stays will be considered.
It is a non- smoking apartment and well behaved dogs are allowed. Like the caravan site we only allow adults. The Apartment has the following amenities:
- Bedroom – Double bed, alarm clock radio, hairdryer, built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom – Toilet, hand basin, Shower, shaving point
- Kitchen– A modern kitchen with all the normal kitchen utensils as well as a
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven and hob, Kettle, Toaster.
- Sitting room – Free WIFI, Sky TV with free Netflix. Sofa, dining table and chairs.
- Hallway – Airer, Ironing board and Iron.
- Balcony – Sit out on the balcony overlooking the lakes and watch the wildlife.
All bedding, towels, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets are included.
We are situated in a quiet, peaceful 16 acre farm with 9 lakes and also have an easy 10 minute flat walk into the centre of the village with all of its pubs, restaurants and facilities.